All 14 art Reviews

Fionna the Human Anal Beads Fionna the Human Anal Beads

I'd recommend working on the ass a bit more. It looks like it should be, I can't really think of the word I'm looking for, but sucking/clenching on the beads, if you know what I mean. Like when a real person uses anal beads, their asshole clamps down around them, then stretches when they pull each one out. I get that she's stretching her asshole with her fingers in your picture, but it still looks kind of, fake, I guess, and just not quite right. Other than that, it's a pretty solid piece, I like it.

QuietStealth responds:

I'll take that into consideration in the future pieces. Thanks!

Raphael Speed Paint Raphael Speed Paint

"Warm up doodle."

Oh, okay, I'll just go cry in a corner and kill myself then ;~;

Girls Just Want To Have Fun Girls Just Want To Have Fun

The dick looks like it should be a bit wider at the base. It looks more like an engorged clit, which is fine and technically that is what a penis is (with added tubing), but it just looks strange, like it's going to fall off and that it's not well connected to her body. I think that widening it a bit will help make it look less awkward and help to blend it into her body.

Curly Brace Curly Brace

Holy shit this is fantastic. You've improved a lot since your earlier works.

Sow his wild oats Sow his wild oats

A lot of your work reminds me of Alice: Madness Returns. The demented children and dolls and The Dollhouse and everything give off the same vibe as your artwork.

liransz responds:

wow i feel flattered, thanks!

Cactus feels Cactus feels

I actually think she's cuter with smaller breasts.

Lamia Girl Lamia Girl

Her vag looks kind of weird, but other than that she looks great.

QuietStealth responds:

It's not attached to legs so it has nothing to be in between

TYCHO TYCHO

I just realized that your artwork reminds me of Happy Tree Friends :D

Zalfurius responds:

Thanks dude! Actually, I recently changed their designs completely. It was bugging me and I wanted to make these characters more aerodynamic as well.

BLAEK BLAEK

This guy kind of looks like a posthumous version of Frost. Especially with his ear cut off, like with what happened in "Frostbite." If this was true then it would seem that the train that hit Frost eventually caused him to fall into some toxic waste or other chemicals that were in that plant and turned him into Blaek. In any case, awesome job, I love it :3

Zalfurius responds:

I like the way you think! Frost and Blaek are two separate characters, though. Thanks for the review!

Commission: $WAGODILE Commission: $WAGODILE

Sooo... 'Murika in a nutshell, I see.