Ep1 - Orange Invasion Ep1 - Orange Invasion

I enjoyed the concept, but I think that the voice acting and script were a bit dry. I think that there should be some improvement on the jokes, but the main issue is that the voices don't really sound natural. The actual voices were decent, but the way the characters talked just seemed, I don't know, a bit forced and unnatural. Too scripted, almost. I think the best way to get around this is to write up a looser script (scene, what's happening, the general idea of how the conversation should be going and what the jokes are), and do most of the actual lines as improvisation. I think that'll make it feel more natural and will help the show a lot. Other than that everything seems pretty good. I liked the animation and the jokes seemed funny. I didn't really laugh at them just because of, again, the way the characters spoke.

enine responds:

Thanks for taking such an interest in the new cartoon! Check back here, Facebook and on Youtube to see the second episode where we did a little more to improve the convo's.
- Stay Dazed.

Que? Que?

The art style kind of reminds me of Scott Pilgrim.

Great animation, voice acting, and it made me chuckle. I like it. :)

r/atheism r/atheism

Personally, I go on reddit every once in a while, and r/atheism can have some good, serious discussions sometimes. That and the fact that a few of the memes/jokes/whatever else are humourous at times.

But, I found this pretty funny, because it can seem like this at times. And if anyone is actually getting upset at this (not bothering to go through the comments, I'm just assuming some people are because a few of the first comments on here are directed towards people who are) don't. It's satire, it's supposed to take the worst traits of something and exaggerate them.