View Profile DeeJayyDementia

3 Movie Reviews

I enjoyed the concept, but I think that the voice acting and script were a bit dry. I think that there should be some improvement on the jokes, but the main issue is that the voices don't really sound natural. The actual voices were decent, but the way the characters talked just seemed, I don't know, a bit forced and unnatural. Too scripted, almost. I think the best way to get around this is to write up a looser script (scene, what's happening, the general idea of how the conversation should be going and what the jokes are), and do most of the actual lines as improvisation. I think that'll make it feel more natural and will help the show a lot. Other than that everything seems pretty good. I liked the animation and the jokes seemed funny. I didn't really laugh at them just because of, again, the way the characters spoke.

enine responds:

Thanks for taking such an interest in the new cartoon! Check back here, Facebook and on Youtube to see the second episode where we did a little more to improve the convo's.
- Stay Dazed.

The art style kind of reminds me of Scott Pilgrim.

Great animation, voice acting, and it made me chuckle. I like it. :)

Personally, I go on reddit every once in a while, and r/atheism can have some good, serious discussions sometimes. That and the fact that a few of the memes/jokes/whatever else are humourous at times.

But, I found this pretty funny, because it can seem like this at times. And if anyone is actually getting upset at this (not bothering to go through the comments, I'm just assuming some people are because a few of the first comments on here are directed towards people who are) don't. It's satire, it's supposed to take the worst traits of something and exaggerate them.

5 Game Reviews

The main thing I hate about this game is that you literally need shields to play. There are certain parts of the game where there's nowhere on the screen where you won't get hit, so if you miss/lose your shield you will die no matter what. Not only that, but none of the yellow shields would pick up for me. It'd make the same sound effect as if I had picked it up while I already had a shield on, but it wouldn't do anything or protect me against anything. It didn't even change the colour of my block. The gameplay was okay and mildly entertaining, and I probably would have played more and given you a three or a four if it wasn't for the impossibility factor at certain points in the game. The block is somewhat difficult to control but that didn't bother me, it just made it more of a challenge, which is good.

The only two problems I have with this game is that it doesn't save it, so you have to start all over if you leave the page. The other issue is towards the end, it's impossible to win. I think I got to 29 or 30, and because of the enemy mages all of my spells but the wind one were blocked, and that's not enough to hold off the horde of enemies that come charging through. Make it so that there are less mages to get rid of but maybe more ogres or something and it'll at least be possible to beat.

Frederik77 responds:

Thanks for your review. Both problems are solved, because the game autosaves your progress and achievements when you log in to GamerSafe, and the difficulty has been adjusted so people don't get stuck on level 29 any longer.

There should definitely be more to it than just that. Some sort of ending other than "Now everything is black." I get that it's supposed to be dark, creepy, and mysterious, but it just doesn't quite work in such a short game. Maybe if you extended it and gave us some more clues as to what happened at the end it would be a lot better. Like, if the guy was going insane and did it, or if there was some sort of monster, etc. Good concept, just not quite there yet.

winterfingers responds:

Good point, and thanks for the feedback. I will indeed come back will some real games, thanks for the critique!

4 Audio Reviews

This is really awesome, I liked it a lot. Especially the drums and distorted bass.

It kind of reminds me of "Meow" by cyriak on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNwCoj CJ3-Q

I absolutely love this. You should really do more songs like this one and Necro :3 (Note: I've only listened to 3 or 4 songs a long time ago, then I got distracted with stuff til I was thinking about your music and started listening to a ton tonight, so if there are a lot more then I guess just keep making them, haha). In any case, your voice is beautiful and I love your music so much ^^

Congratulations, you've just made me and probably a million others want to fuck dead people :D

11 Art Reviews

I'd recommend working on the ass a bit more. It looks like it should be, I can't really think of the word I'm looking for, but sucking/clenching on the beads, if you know what I mean. Like when a real person uses anal beads, their asshole clamps down around them, then stretches when they pull each one out. I get that she's stretching her asshole with her fingers in your picture, but it still looks kind of, fake, I guess, and just not quite right. Other than that, it's a pretty solid piece, I like it.

DotExecutables responds:

I'll take that into consideration in the future pieces. Thanks!

The dick looks like it should be a bit wider at the base. It looks more like an engorged clit, which is fine and technically that is what a penis is (with added tubing), but it just looks strange, like it's going to fall off and that it's not well connected to her body. I think that widening it a bit will help make it look less awkward and help to blend it into her body.

Holy shit this is fantastic. You've improved a lot since your earlier works.

23, Male